Thursday, August 04, 2005

Rock Star:INXS???????

I can't take it anymore.

As a lad (well, sort of...) in the 80s, INXS was probably one of my favorite bands. In fact, I saw them on tour more than any other band. I posess every album they cut up to whatever came after "Live, baby live". The last time I did ecstacy was when they played New Orleans Auditorium on the "Kick" tour. That's also the last time I ever a) asked a girl I had never seen before to dance and b) danced in public. (Yes, I DO dance worse than a white man!)

Anyway, so what's up with this T.V. show?

A more honorable fate for the rest of the band would be to hire some cool guy (or girl) and write a bunch of new songs under a different band name. Let the music speak.

I have to say I have never watched this program (and I am so proud of that fact!) so I have no clue how it works. As near as I can tell, someone tells the "contestant" what song to learn, then they come back and see it. And apparently, people vote over the web? Hell, I don't know.

This show also seems to air about ever 3 hours, 7/week. It's always on.

Anyway, my curiosity has now got the best of me. Would someone tell me what's up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home