Friday, December 16, 2005

If you're happy and you know it... go to hell??

Boy. I have learned that if you had 2 people reading your blog when you are bitching, you will have zero readers if you are happy. What is that all about?

I sure do hope that something really sucky happens to me soon so that I can write about it. Until then I promise to keep the gooey comments to a minimum. Unfortunately I am in too good of a mood and nothing bad has happened to me this week. And no one wants to hear about my love life.

I promise - I will try to get in a shitty mood over the weekend!

3 Comments:

At 17/12/05 16:13, Blogger Lisa said...

I just wandered in via DeadPanAnn's page so I don't have a clue what to comment about to you, but kudos to you for being happy in this Bah-Hum-Bug season.It's nice to find someone in a good mood and not afraid to show it! LOL And congrats on the "I love you" from the girl of your dreams...no wonder your happy.

Now you officially have a comment ....albeit lame.... but heartfelt.

 
At 20/12/05 17:46, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is true. In fact, if you are too happy for too long, you'll get hate mail.

 
At 21/12/05 11:03, Blogger Lisa said...

hmmmm....ok...so are you still waiting for a shitty mood before you update? 'Cause since your in love,it may be a long time coming...and I don't want to keep cking back here for updates if your going to wait till your pissed before you write one.

I'm 42...OLD...and GRAY...my time is precious!!

Write something already!!..even if it's happy!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home